I bought these color and shape matching games for Owen a few months ago, but he didn't quite understand them. Now that he's older and knows his colors, I figured I'd pull out the sorting bears. I also figured I'd try out the shape sorting to see if he could do it, and he could! The shape sorter has a plain side where you just place the appropriate shape on it, and the other side has pictures of the matching pieces that you put on it. He did much better with the matching part of it. Smart boy!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Just a few pictures
Here's Owen's 22-month picture. He didn't feel like cooperating this month (this seems to be a common theme these days), so this was the best one I got:

I bought these color and shape matching games for Owen a few months ago, but he didn't quite understand them. Now that he's older and knows his colors, I figured I'd pull out the sorting bears. I also figured I'd try out the shape sorting to see if he could do it, and he could! The shape sorter has a plain side where you just place the appropriate shape on it, and the other side has pictures of the matching pieces that you put on it. He did much better with the matching part of it. Smart boy!



I bought these color and shape matching games for Owen a few months ago, but he didn't quite understand them. Now that he's older and knows his colors, I figured I'd pull out the sorting bears. I also figured I'd try out the shape sorting to see if he could do it, and he could! The shape sorter has a plain side where you just place the appropriate shape on it, and the other side has pictures of the matching pieces that you put on it. He did much better with the matching part of it. Smart boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, Owen is growing up so fast..such a big boy!
Post a Comment