Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Owen's visit with Santa

Owen went to visit Santa today! The line to see him was relatively short, but that was only because Santa was taking a break to feed his reindeer. We still ended up waiting for about an hour, which I guess wasn't too bad. I made friends with the people behind me because their little girl had a cochlear implant, and since I have a Bachelor's in speech therapy, I struck up a conversation.

When it was our turn, Owen wanted nothing to do with Santa. He did the whole back arching thing, but never cried. Santa said that he didn't think Owen would be up for a visit, but I wasn't about to let Santa boss me around. I ended up sitting on the couch next to Santa, with Owen on my lap, leaning away so that I wouldn't be in the picture. They had a little clapper toy that made Owen smile, so they got some cute shots of him.

This is the one I ordered prints of:




1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Way to let Santa know who's boss, Heather. :) LOL. You could totally take him on, too; he's scrawny. Hehehe.

You got some really cute pics of Owen! His smile always makes me happy. :)